To configure Outlook Express to read Internet mail, follow these steps:
- In Outlook Express, click Accounts on the Tools menu.
- In the Internet Accounts dialog box, click Add, and then click Mail.
- In the Display Name box, type the name you want others to see when you send a message, and then click Next.
- In the E-mail Address box, type the e-mail address for the account you are using (for example, "janedoe@ yourdomain. com"), and then click Next.
- Under E-mail Server Names, select the appropriate incoming mail server type (POP3 is the default type), and then type the names of your incoming and outgoing mail servers. These should be as follows: Incoming - mail.yourdomain .com (put your web site's domain here) Outgoing - Use the same as your incoming server. Contact us for more information about this, if required. Click Next.
- Username - Type your email address eg. you@ yourdomain.com
- The password is as notified to you by Netstretch. Click Next.
- In the Internet Mail Account Name box, type a name to identify the mail account you are configuring. This is known as the "friendly" name for the account. Click Next.
- Click Finish. For any other Email problems, please contact us.